Website Terms and Conditions
Although we have attempted to provide accurate information on this website, We not make any representations or give any warranties, express or implied, about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from this website.
All information has an informative character and is made available “as is”. We do not guarantee nor warrant the correctness, suitability, reliability and accuracy of the information.
Due to the complexities of insolvency law, the outlines given here are not to be considered complete.
Do not make any important decisions based on the information contained herein alone.
Each case requiring professional advice is comprised of individual circumstances. You should seek professional advice, specific to your own circumstances before making important decisions.
Your use of this Website
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use.
Other than for your own personal use, without our prior written consent are you must not:
- Copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website.
- Modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose.
- Use the content of this Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Use this Website from outside the UK
- Except where otherwise specified on this website, the materials on this website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting services available in the UK
This website is published and maintained by:
Gaurdian Insolvency Limited
Coppull Business Centre,