Careers With Guardian Insolvency
Debt Advisor Jobs – Chorley, Lancs
Location: Chorley [view location]
Updated: 4th Nov 2019
Job keywords: debt advisior, IVA advisor, debt management advisor
Our insolvency and financial services businesses are growing. We advise 1000s of people and companies on how to manage their debts each year through Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs) and corporate insolvency solutions.
Consumer Debt Advisors
We are looking for debt advisors who can offer a calm and empathetic ear for clients to discuss their financial issues and who are able to offer the right debt solution based on the clients’ circumstances.
You will be responsible for the full process from the initial call, identifying eligible clients, and liaising with them until submission of their IVA. You will have a positive telephone manner and assertive negotiation skills whilst being a good communicator.
You will need to be confident when dealing with clients and be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service. As a team player, you will be looking to join a well-respected organisation in which you will find a supportive working environment and excellent routes for career progression.
You’ll be working fresh inbound web leads – no cold calling.
- Engage with clients and understand their personal situation to determine their financial history and how they have arrived at their current situation.
- Complete comprehensive fact find to determine the suitability of a debt solution.
- Complete a financial statement by effective questioning techniques.
- Identify & articulate the pros & cons of debt solutions relevant to that particular client.
- Ensure the advice provided is compliant to relevant standards.
- Reach and maintain Key Performance Indicators to required standards and specified timescales.
- Prepare documentation for a client embarking on an IVA.
- Adherence to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and to demonstrate empathy and good listening skills.
- At least 1 years experience as a telephone-based debt consultant, focusing on working real-time warm IVA web leads.
- A good understanding of the legislation around Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs).
- Strong communication skills with a good telephone manner.
- The ability to show empathy and build rapport.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and planning skills.
- Emotional resilience- being able to deal with difficult situations daily.
- Hard working with a flexible approach to working hours.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Package: £30K to £50K OTE
- 40 hours per week
- Shifts to cover office hours (8am to 7:30pm)
- No weekends
- Free onsite parking
- Group pension
- Weekly Incentives
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please